Wednesday, May 13, 2009

nawadays weather is damn freaking hot man!!!!
WTF...my class was have a power failure today again...
the skul didnt make the payment izit har??!
why always cut off the power supply!!!
damn fucking HOT la...
tak boleh tahan looo...
unable to bear edi...kns!!!!
what a sucks skul...

u...i tell u TCY
you're driving me mad!!!!
stop talking nonsense to me ok???
its already pass
and i noe what should i do...
and please la...
dun always consider oneself second to none in the world...
how 'GENTLEMEN' and how 'CLEVER' u are
dun be so LC la
ppl ask u sumthing thn u jz answer la
why u simply shook ur head and refused to say a things?
thought u so expert ar...
i told u...the person who are swollen with pride...
at last,he will lost all his fren
of course..u will same as them too
the advice i gave u i better to chg ur attitude and behave urself la
otherwise...u will be digusting
i think u noe i am talking abt u rite??
hope u can exercise urself examination...
dun try to doubt my ability

and this is some tat what i wan told u...
hey gal
So what if he fall for you ?
Plus you wanna told me everything bout He and You ?
That's non of my business at all...its already pass tense ok?
i gt no more feel on him
Don't be silly, i won't upset bout that, because i don't care it from the beginning.
You couldn't see how sad am i,and how blissful am i now...
do you feel disappointed ?

You're worst than a bitch, couldn't get you a name for that.
I didn't ever said that you're Clever and pure, because you're a bitch.
i noe u're pretty. but please
Don't ever thought that you're perfect for all the boys.
You are nothing actually

if u think u can...cum and grab my bf from me like before
greedy gal...
I noE ur BF gt 'sport car'
u very proud of that la...go ahead la
i dun care...
only the son of the bitch will only trust u
BITCH...fuck off from my life please~

No comments:

Post a Comment