Friday, May 15, 2009

JOGOYA starhill

oh yeah~~
gonna having today dinner with my mum and sis at jogoya today^^
reach thr 8pm sumthing
i am so happy wat~~
this is the 5th time i went JOGOYA
relly luv there alot
yummy!!!
ok...lets the picture replace talking
haha..all my favourite food...enjoy^^haha...c my mum..enjoy with her food..eat till very happy
this is my mum best fren~li qing auntie..she treat us very good de..luvb her so..so i treat her also^^
oh yeah!!!its UNAGI time....i take 4 de..bt forget take pic...left 1 only
and the red wine&white wine is nice too^^
my sis curi take whn i eating UNAGI HANDROLL

back hum 12++ sumthing~~tired
--------------------------------------------------------------------
took some pic this few day...feel nt bad also
let u all hav a look^^

wat a messy hair==
kns ~~
long time din wear my SUBCREW cap edi
i miss it so much^^
miss..hahaha

3 comments: