Tuesday, May 12, 2009


its nothing special whole day...
doing my revision for the midyear exam which start this friday

ponder over when we meet each other
when u make me cry
make me laugh
what u have told me and teach me
it already bear firmly in my mind

actually from the begin i know u
i already know u are not a normal MAN....
is such gt something special with u and make i fall in love with u
up till now..i also din't feel regret that choose u but not him...
u strengthen my life
i have learn so many value from u
the feeling tat u give me is what be difficult to describe
i know maybe gal is just [such thing important] at ur life
maybe wan u giv 100% confidence to me is improbable
but can u promise me...dun be hurt me anymore..
treat me better..
and...do back urself

hope that our love can last forever^^
Jun:

Mika ❤ u~

No comments:

Post a Comment