Wednesday, May 27, 2009

finally..its over~~~oh yeah!!

finally...the mid-year exam is over
thoroughly relaxed...
physic and chemistry this 2 subject got to failed soon de la
hahaha
i just finish some question only
i wan to say thanks to my beloved classmate
Qing tao for teaching me add maths and maths
Seih Chung and Ken to teaching me chemistry and LK
heartfelt thanks to you all^^
and then its going holidAY soon
yiiipieee~~~~~
excited^^
lastly i wan to me say is.....
i DUWAN to have a meal with ur family!!!!
afraid afraid
i know u wont force me de..right???
hahaha
and my dear duno what happen
this few day keep laugh and smiling non stop
what happen to you arr
izit sumthng wrong with you..haha
anyways love you so~


for the chap who doesn't know how to talk properly under certain circumstances
yea..i am talking about u
i HATE u
such a childish guy

yeah that all for today
going to eat "tongshui"
with my mum
see ya~~ciaoo

===================
yeah。。。i got the small teddy
it cost very high
bt nvm..i like it so much^^
i find it so long edi
wait for the medium 1 teddy bear^^
will upload teddy pic later o~~

No comments:

Post a Comment