Wednesday, July 22, 2009

3rd day


Miss my biibiiibiiibiii so much
today rain so heavily
and i dun feel like wan go skul today
haha
wearing BSMM unifor
scared wet it
haha...and then bcum invisible
hahaha
shhh
erm...
the 3rd day bii outstation
T.T
really miss him alot alot alot XD
din bring phone to skul 2day
and whn i reach home
the 1st thing is to rush to my room and get my phone
This moment whole brain hoping biibii call me
haha
mayb he know what's that i am thinking
and I receive his call right now...
biibii ask me gt Miss him alot
I say...I REALLY MISS U A LOT
damn...still gt 7 day
biibii send me the photo his new photo to my phn
bt too bad
the stupid phn i really wan throw it edi la
sms also cnt see
and finally i get the mms
coz i ask he send to my sis phn
DAMN it..i need a new PHONE...
god...please present me a new phone
hahaha...
biibii new pic so nice
bt i dun like he hide his eye act
show ur eye la dear..
u're so Q^^
I love u very much
7 days more and u coming back soon
nxt Wednesday
its ok..I miss u
although many things happen this few day
bt I'm Ok
dun worry
*mwakx

No comments:

Post a Comment