Friday, August 28, 2009

happy and excited



Really do not know how to describe My mood right now
i am damn happy ^^
haha
feel very excited some more
Finally
Our group has been selected for the bridge competiton 2009^^
yes!!!!
This is a full competition in Malaysia

Pre-selection will be made by internal judges. The engineer's and architect's judges will decide whether you are qualified to enter the competition based on your sketches and brief description of your models. they are also looking at the originality, functionality and buildibility of your proposal. Normally they screened more than 300 entry and allowed only approximately 120 entry to enter the competition.

This competition demonstrates our strength..
Smk Menjalara Not all Rubbish
we NT genius,Bt we useful too^^

At that time there is to a idea to Give up
Now think of it really should not be
I am the Leader of the team
I would like to take up a great responsibility
Care and bring the whole team
Let's go to the successful way
here's The way forward to our engineers dreams
haha
We are try best of our ability to do, and getting what we want
As long as you do not give up, you can move forward to your dreams
I will try to do my best to complete this product
and get the certificate
maybe Less likely to enter the finals, may be out of the middle
Maybe just simply pick up experience
However, we are selected between the 600 more secondary schools across the country
Our work is our efforts,and proof that our work is standard^^

Biibii..thx for put alot Efforts to persuade me not to give up
Scolded me awake and continue to stick to my engineer's dream
thx for your support anyway and
accompany me all the night at 1day before the deadline to hand In My Bridge sketch






No comments:

Post a Comment