Sunday, November 15, 2009

Holiday?

Holiday!!!

bored la weii
i miss my cempaka classmate
i miss LK gang
i miss miss you all
holiday keep stay at home
even though feel wanna go out
but no point==
I have no transport
biibii busy working
online also no 1 accompany me
everyone is busy working
but how about me==
stupid
keep stay at home
and act like a lazy worm
gt shooting didn't accept
got Job don't want accept too
i am fucking lacking of money now
arghhhhhhhhhhhhh
somebody help me!!!
I wan more shoe for X'mas
I wan a pair of toy poodle
I wan more shirt for DEC
I wan more love from you
I wan more picture for my album
I wan more time for me
I wan Manicure,Pedicure and UV gel nail extension
I wan lash extension
I wan more delicious food for me
I wan more chocolate
I wan more more and more Money!!
hahaha
you guys dun care me
I sot ald
maybe can say abnormal
haha

BTW,I am soooooooooooooo BORING at home T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment