Thursday, October 1, 2009

finally

finally the bridge is finish
and nw we doing the landscape,multimedia and poster
landscape is totallt different and totally hard than the bridge
i feel so regret
and heartache bcz i let my group member waste the time and ply around
i'm so sorry
i cnt be a good leader
such a big big sigh
haiz

teacher,
i'm so sorry my group is give u so much trouble
i'm so sorry i cnt b a good leader and lead my group member
i'm so sorry bcz i giving u the stress
thanks for ur support

thr is sumthg happen btween biibii&me
i'm so sorry too
dun feel like wan to mention edi
its ald past
i noe tat u also dun hope the things like this
and the things happen
and do you noe tat this is wat i expected?
i noe this will happen
although i ald expect tat this kind of prob will happen
bt i seriously feel so disappointed and not happy
i trying to act happy at school
and trying to concentrate my work
but I can't
u say u will support me
don't u think u really did ont?
well,evrythg is going well now
sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment