Monday, January 4, 2010

the 1st day

this is the 1st day tat i cry on 2010
tats a big crash for me
BIG BIG BIG
what is call friend actually?
this is another time i get cheat by friend
its a uncountable times tat i get cheat by friend
i hate them
ya i know
friends are important in my life
but some of them really piss me off
although i give a lot help to them they also can't feel it
its okay
never mind,i don't care
but how u treat me?
is it i owe u?
i din owe u at all,i lend u a hand
but what i get the end?
say i expert lie,expert act
OKAY!!
now i only know how u look at me
this is the second time already
dun give other a good reason that u wan give me rest or wat
last 2 year u also say u ask me rest ya
rest until finish work also haven't rest finish
i don't need rest actually
u need the rest more
I think many way to let your boutique more Business
not for my commission
is for your money you know?
i don't hope to see my fren everyday in a fake good mood
everyday having a fake smile
I noe that u're worrying about the stock
I noe that u're nt happy actually
I noe that u really alot thing to bother
please Do not take your business as a joke
Your company is Benevolent Society?
anyone who is lost her job or looking for work can work at there
u as a boutique boss
u can complain how's people's staff wearing
but can u have a eye on yours?
customer depends on your shirt and your staff to give u the confidence mark
this is the way u say u wan ur company better?
that's impossible!!
u regard ppl as friend
bt hw ur good fren J talk infront ppl?
is who telling me tat dun let J noe tat u are P..
Is who telling me tat J's mouth is suck
at the end who is telling people?
can u behave urself?
and the last
i won't go bck to work edi
I swear,this is the 2nd time i gv u the chance
and this is the last time
no more!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment