Friday, June 12, 2009

damn MEETOTO

也是悶的一天
7早8早就起來去putra jaya
和我最親愛的ROn gor gor
哈哈
拍了很多照照哦
很懶放上電腦
遲點先吧^^
又開始傷風喉嚨痛了
是時候喝多點水了^^

-----------------------------------------------------------
10.30

for the metoto players -Kangzai-

well, everything started because you scold someone ( SHOW lanjiao o0o)
please for the sake of your poor mother,use the brain she born you with to think.
you started everytime and now you're trying to push the blame away?

AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I DIDNT EVEN SCOLD A SINGLE BAD WORD YET.
Dont try to accuse of something i didnt do,i aint as cowardly as you're.

you say meetoto has a screenshot function to snap pictures and save in the computer.
when the heck did meetoto add in such a function?
correctly me if i said you're a noob :]

i already mention earlier when i was on stage, i didnt scold the word (lanjiao)
FOR THE LAST TIME STOP ACCUSING ME OF SOMETHING I DID NOT DO.
well the gm can check you're the 1who's been spouting vulgarities, whereas i DID NOT scold any vulgarities in your house.
and you're the one who come to scold me 1st
please behave your language la
how I look like is non of your buisness I think
think properly before u ask Fairy BAN my ID
i really so scare..Damn U

No comments:

Post a Comment