Monday, September 13, 2010

happy =)

i feel stress for the trial exam after this holiday
its a bad thing for me actually
my holiday is full with homework and revision
i don't have any shopping on this holiday~
that's too bad for me
the trial exam spoil my holiday mood~
the chemistry,Lk and add maths is killing me
gonna R.I.P already...

Just finish revision for sejarah f4 with my hubby
as i know he dun like sejarah at all
and of course me too
bt i force to read it and do revision for it,bcz of SPM is coming
and trial exam is around the corner
really thankiewwww hubby
although very tired back from work but he also do revision with me
i really feel so warm and touch
this is the sweetest thing ever in this month!!!
thankiew mr.yong~!I LOVE YOU

oh ya~and happy 1 and a half year for us~550 days

No comments:

Post a Comment