Tuesday, March 9, 2010

i am here to update my blog

相识=>相知=>相惜=>相爱=>婚姻=>承担。
this is what my BC teacher told us while having BC class today
i believe that
this is truth
every couple is start from friend maybe
and then know each other,treasure each other,love each other
then only marry if u gt Affordability
biibii,I hope that we might did that too

recently weather is freaking hot!!
and sometime really don't feel want went to school
i think i am fear of attending to school
i love my school life
i love my classmate
they bring me joy when i am sad,when i am down
but i hate exam
i hate those subject
really don't feel wan to continue study
is it this is a kind of sense of self-degradation
somebody help me?
somebody can stand in me?

very suffer
looking for someone to talk
looking for a chance to relax
looking for a chance to travel

is having too many problem
seriously moody :(
×listening 帶我走-rainie yong

" Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water

No comments:

Post a Comment