Sunday, December 27, 2009

Shooting With my 3 Lovely Daughter













2day wake up at 7 o clock morning,
after clean their wee and poo,finish feeding
i go bath and prepare all the thing
bcz 2day having a shooting v my 3 lovely daughterafter
finish my housework
heading to 1u Central park with my bro with my dad's car

i react there almost 9.15and i think i am late
i am so sorry
haha,
everyone is waiting for me
after talk sumthg v husky Gathering frenthn
start shooting
susu is a famous hyperactive Baby
anyone who saw her b4 must remember her barkingand her Hyperactive,
bt today she seem like guai gua lui,
listen to Mummy comment and guai guai gv photographer take pic
really dai sek!!
I bring Chucky,Becky and Susu to shooting
and the 1st shooting i just start v my Susu and Becky,
Chucky is borrow by other model
Chucky,mummy feel proud of U
everyone is praising tat Chucky is a super model,
and a cute little fellow,
after the 1st session shooting
i go chit chat v husky gathering member
i saw OSCAR and also Joe and Mike
thy really so nice and so strong
Ya!!forget abt Nana
Nana is nice with her blue eye!
OMG,i like it so much
finish my shooting and gathering almost 12 o'clock,
Susu and Becky is Dirty after plying and running around,
i bring Thm to ivan new shop,DOGOYA
its new opeing
located behind paparich kepong metro prima
Nice service thy have
and please ya~~~intro ur fren to Dogoya too O
if u say u're Mika fren,u will get 10% extra discount
hahaha
Mummy cuming bck frm thailand tonight~
miss her so much!!!
what a nice day and a tired shooting day
Susu,Chucky,BeckyMummy proud of u all
nice pose,and u all so obediance today
mummy ♥ you all so much~
I think daddy too~~

No comments:

Post a Comment