Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hurt badly ='(

i tell myself,that is the last time
that is just a joke
that is not important for me
but failed...
yup I'm in a relationship
but what i can say is
I ain't sweet with my boyf*
I ain't blissful
he is always the one not beside me when i need him
he is always the one who give me a dumb
he is always the one who not even let me have some caring feel
NOT even come and fetch me when i need transport
and give me the excuse that he busy working,wan i sit taxi also cannot let guy fetch
my boyfriend is a guy who don't know to coax his girlfriend
my boyfriend is the one who always think that money and branded can let me satisfied
He don't know i need his care
He don't I need advise from him
He don't know i am disappointed with him
He don't I am ready to give up this relationship
He don't know when i Had a bad temper is because i am too tired of my school life
He don't know I had a bad temper is because the way he talk with and the way he treat me
He don't know I give vent to him is because I need his care
I don't know what should i do anymore
i had try my best to be a good girlfriend
but No one will appreciate
i wait u 1 and a half year d
i am too tired for this...
so,Do u think is the time to let it go
we ain't sweet couple!
I am totally down ='(


No comments:

Post a Comment